TiAL Sport Blow Off Valve for BMW N54 – Q 50mm BOV – 10 PSI Spring Q.10
- Refunds + Returns
Black TiAL Sport Blow Off Valve (Q 50mm BOV – 10 PSI Spring – External Vented) Q.10
10psi Spring – We include the BOV, v-band clamp, TiAL air fitting & high pressure o-ring
Q is the first revision of the original TiAL BOV. The Q bolts up to any standard TiAL flange, no re-welding. This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. It’s offered with a variety of springs for different vacuum levels.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- Through countless hours of R&D we were able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design – that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market.
- A single Q BOV can support up to 1,800hp
We have a 20-day return policy, which means you have 20 days after receiving your item(s) to request a return. Please note we charge a 25% restocking fee on all returns. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same original/new condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Please inspect your order upon arrival, and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain items cannot be returned, like sale items, perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), hazardous materials, flammable liquids, and/or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.