REFLEX LITE: ADVANCED SEQUENTIAL INJECTOR CONTROLLER
MOTIV is excited to present the newest member of the ReFlex family - the ReFlex LITE. Using the same precise form of sequential fuel injection, the ReFlex LITE brings a more affordable fuel controller without the additional features of the ReFlex or ReFlex PLUS.
- Sequential fuel injection
- Injector harness included (Inline4, Inline6, V6, and V8 available)
- Preloaded with firmware to run right out of the box. Just load one of the free base maps for your injector size and you are ready to go. All maps are unlocked and editable for custom tuning adjustments.
- High resolution calibration tables
- 24x24 cell RPM vs MAP
- 0-48psi MAP pressure range
- 250RPM increments up to 8500RPM
- High resolution datalogging
- Fault detection status available to monitor in the MOTIV ReFlex Tuning Suite and TunerPRO RT.
- Compact in size
- Universal fitment
- Simple installation
We have a 20-day return policy, which means you have 20 days after receiving your item(s) to request a return. Please note we charge a 25% restocking fee on all returns. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same original/new condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Please inspect your order upon arrival, and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain items cannot be returned, like sale items, perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), hazardous materials, flammable liquids, and/or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.