CTS TURBO THROTTLE BODY INLET KIT FOR 8V.2/8S AUDI RS3/TT-RS (2018-2020)
Now fully compatible with all 2018-2020 Audi RS3/TTRS 2.5T DAZA and DNWA engines, this is one kit to fit them all!
CTS Turbo is proud to announce our improved 8V, 8V.2/8S Audi RS3/TTRS Throttle Body Inlet Kit for DAZA and DNWA
Our high flow throttle body inlet is designed it to be larger, but also more aerodynamic than the stock part. Our inlet has a 56% internal volume increase over the stock inlet. Using the latest CAD software, the shape of the inlet tract was flow optimized and cast from aluminum for best performance. All critical parts were CNC machined to ensure perfect fitment and performance.
We have also included our machined throttle body spacer from with two additional ports for boost reference and methanol injection; as well and a high-flow 2.75″ throttle inlet pipe. Custom-made silicone couplers and t-bolt clamps allow for seamless, easy installation.
- CAD optimized for maximum flow, 56% larger than factory
- Cast aluminum throttle body elbow, billet aluminum spacer
- CNC machined in house for perfect fitment
- Direct replacement for factory parts between the cold side of the intercooler and the throttle body
- HP gain of up to 20hp on stock turbo, even more with big turbo upgrades
- Compatible with factory intake, CTS Turbo intakes and most other popular intakes (not compatible with Eventuri intake)
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket intercoolers
- Includes a large-bore 2.75″ charge pipe and custom silicone couplers
- Two extra 1/8″ NPT bungs on the charge pipe for watermeth nozzles
- Compatible with 1-bolt and 2-bolt pressure sensors
- DV flange is based on factory design
- Includes hoses and fittings to install on 2019+ DNWA engines
- 8V and 8V.2 Audi RS3 (2018-2020) – DAZA and DNWA models
- 8S Audi TT-RS (2018-2020) – DAZA and DNWA models
We have a 20-day return policy, which means you have 20 days after receiving your item(s) to request a return. Please note we charge a 25% restocking fee on all returns. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same original/new condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Please inspect your order upon arrival, and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain items cannot be returned, like sale items, perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), hazardous materials, flammable liquids, and/or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.