CSF B58 / B48 High-Performance Heat Exchanger
CSF is a leader in automotive cooling technology, with over a half-century of experience. Using that knowledge, they have developed this high-performance radiator that far surpasses the abilities of the stock unit. Starting with a two-row, triple-pass design for the coolest temperatures possible, this radiator features high-quality CNC-machined brackets and hardware. To finish it off, each radiator is hand polished to a mirror finish for that show-car shine. Best of all, it fits like the stock part, requiring no modifications for installation. If you're serious about performance, upgrade your radiator with this quality part from CSF.
Note: May require a tune to prevent check engine lights. This radiator does such a good job of keeping your BMW cool, that the ECU might think it's running too cool!
B58 High-Performance Heat Exchanger (CSF #8131/8131B)
***Product Update October 2019 Production*** CSF’s pursuit of cooling perfection continues with improvements to The Ultimate BMW B58 High Performance Heat Exchanger. As of October 2019, CSF has released a new and improved “Version 2.0” of the BMW B58 Heat Exchanger. Improvements include the following three (3) key updates:
- Upgraded Inlet/Outlet Design with New Tapered Entry and Exit Points from End Tanks, Resulting in Optimized Water Flow and Increased Performance (Matches OEM Spec)*
- After Extensive Wind-Tunnel, Dynamometer (Rolling-Road Test), and Field Testing, CSF Engineers Have Improved the Core Spec from Version 1’s 68mm 2-Row Core with 8mm Fin Height to Version 2’s Ultra-Efficient 42mm 2-Row Core, with CSF’s B-Tube Technology, and 6.5mm Multi-Louvered Fin Height*
- Increase of 15% More Cooling Tubes Used in the Core vs. V1 Design for Better Surface Area Contact and Heat Dissipation
- Results in Optimized Airflow Through the Heat Exchanger Core and Into Other Cooling System Components for Maximum Performance of the Entire Cooling System (Especially Critical if Installed in an X-Drive Model with Transmission Oil Cooler Placed in Front of Heat Exchanger)
- CSF V2 Design: 2-Row 42mm Core vs. OEM Design: 1-Row 26mm Core. ~62% Increase in Core Fluid Capacity
- Now Includes Hardware Mounting Kit* for Applications That Have a Factory Transmission Oil Cooler Mounted in Front of the Heat Exchanger (X-Drive Models)
- Core Size: 524mm Length X 478mm Height X 69mm Wide
- 68mm 2-Row Core with CSF’s B-Tube Technology (World’s Largest 2-Row Core)
- 6.5mm Multi-Louvered Fin Height
- Triple-Pass Flow Design
- Included Detachable Rock Guard
- OEM CNC-Machined Mounting Location Pins and Brackets
- Direct Plug-and-Play Design Including CNC-Machined “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet Water Fittings
- No Modifications Needed to Install
- For a More In-Depth Look Please Check Out the CSF B58 Heat Exchanger Press Release
- OEM #: 17118741830
We have a 20-day return policy, which means you have 20 days after receiving your item(s) to request a return. Please note we charge a 25% restocking fee on all returns. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same original/new condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Please inspect your order upon arrival, and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain items cannot be returned, like sale items, perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), hazardous materials, flammable liquids, and/or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.