BMS Billet Aluminum BMW DCT transmission high capacity oil pan
Better DCT Clutch Performance, Cooling, & Longer Transmission Life
Everyone knows that heat is the enemy of your automatic transmission. And everyone knows that higher power levels generate more transmission fluid heat. Now you can extend the life of your automatic transmission by installing the Burger Motorsports high capacity billet DCT racing transmission pan. Replaces your shallow factory plastic DCT pan for better transmission cooling, performance, and longevity. Machined from lightweight billet aluminum this pan features large cooling fins and more oil capacity which allows for cooler transmission temperatures. On some vehicles, the transmission undertray will need to be removed or cut to install the high-capacity pan. Made in the USA.
New rubber pan gasket and filter included.
Replaces OE part numbers 28108070791 and 28107842385
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- CNC machined from high quality 6061 billet aluminum in the USA
- Large heat sink fins keep the DCT trans fluid cooler and dissipates heat faster for better clutch performance & longer transmission life
- Holds double the capacity of the factory pan, an additional 1 1/8 quarts further improving transmission cooling and service life
- Retains trans fluid filter and magnet
- Retains trans pan gasket and fittings for a leak and trouble-free installation
- Includes enhancements and O-rings and/or gaskets that are required for filter installation
- New rubber pan gasket and filter included
- BMS pan thickness 1.940" (49.27mm)
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- For racing and street applications
APPLICATIONSAll DCT M2/M3/M4
All DCT 135i
All DCT 335is
All DCT F10 M5
All F12/F13/F06 M6
All Z4 DCT
We have a 20-day return policy, which means you have 20 days after receiving your item(s) to request a return. Please note we charge a 25% restocking fee on all returns. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same original/new condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Please inspect your order upon arrival, and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain items cannot be returned, like sale items, perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), hazardous materials, flammable liquids, and/or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.