BMS Turbo Double Baffle Oil Catch Can for N54 BMW 135 335 1M
Keep Oil Out of your N54 BMW Air Intake System!
It's no secret that the N54 BMW turbo motors suffer from oil control problems causing oil to blow through and coat the intercooler and charge piping, gunking up intake valves and the VANOS system, lowering the effective octane, and generally degrading engine performance. The higher your boost levels the more apparent these problems become.
The solution to this problem has finally arrived. The BMS N54 oil catch can. While there are other catch cans on the market they all fall short in various areas. Some are mounted on the hot/turbo side of the motor preventing proper vapor condensation. Others utilize hoses that are too small and runs that are too long to allow proper PCV ventilation causing internal motor/ring sealing issues. Some have insufficient or no internal baffle system while others have internal baffles systems that are too restrictive. Some even bypass the PCV system all together venting crankcase gas and odor to the atmosphere. Most are simply repackaged oil catch cans from smaller / lower power motors shoehorned into place in the turbo BMW engine bay.
To solve these problems BMS designed their oil catch can kit from the ground up specifically for the turbo BMW application. It features 100% CNC machining with zero welding for a precision fit and long life. The can itself is guaranteed for the life of the vehicle. The hoses exceed the OEM PCV piping in diameter and that flow rate is maintained throughout the entire oil catch can ensuring no excessive crankcase pressure buildup. The BMS OCC retains the factory fully closed loop PCV operation preventing any PCV vapor from leaking into the atmosphere. The mounting locations are selected to minimize the line length, allow more efficient operation, and retain a stealth look. Install takes around 20 minutes, includes all required hardware, and is 100% reversible. Simply unscrew the base of the can or use the drain plug to safely dispose of captured oil with the rest of your used motor oil during oil changes. Made in the USA.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Increases Air Intake Efficiency
• Promotes Engine Longevity
• Non-Clogging Air/Oil Separation Double Baffle
• Free Flow Solid No Restriction Design
• Retains factory fully closed loop PCV operation
• Large Intake/Outlet No Tapering Down
• Stealth Mounting on Cool Side of the Motor
• Anodized Black Aluminum
• N54 Model Mounts Out of Sight Under the Cowl
• Made in the USA & Guaranteed for Life
• Simply unscrew base every 3-6 months to empty or use the 1/8th NPT drain plug.
• Non-Clogging, No Service Needed Air/Oil Separation Double Baffle
• High flow to eliminate crankcase pressure caused by more restrictive designs
• Large 16mm+ inlet and outlet exceeds OEM PCV sizing
• Precision CNC Machined from Solid Blocks of High Grade Aluminum
BMW 1 Series
• 2008-2013 E82 Coupe E88 Convertible 135i/1M (N54 Engine)
BMW 3 Series
• 2006-2011 E90 Sedan 335i / 335ix (N54 Engine/E chassis only)
• 2006-2011 E91 Touring 335i / 335ix (N54 Engine/E chassis only)
• 2006-2013 E92 Coupe 335i / 335ix / 335is (N54 Engine/E chassis only)
• 2007-2013 E93 Convertible 335 including ix (N54 Engine/E chassis only)
BMW 5 Series E60/E61 535i/535ix
Note: We make oil catch cans for N55, N20, N26, B48, B58, S55, and S63tu BMW engines. Please see our other listings.
Can dimensions with lid: 4.4" (111mm) Tall
Can Diameter: 2.7" (68.5mm)
Lid Length: Back to nozzle end: 4" (101mm)
Nozzle Outer Diameter: .75" (19.2mm)
Nozzle Inner Diameter: 0.669" (17mm)
Can Capacity: 2.5 oz (74 ml)
- For original N54 kits (Discontinued)
BMW Oil Catch Can N54 Engine without PCV Nipple (V1)
For N54 kits including our new adapter
- BMW Oil Catch Can N54 Engine without PCV Nipple (V2 Shown Above)
We have a 20-day return policy, which means you have 20 days after receiving your item(s) to request a return. Please note we charge a 25% restocking fee on all returns. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same original/new condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Please inspect your order upon arrival, and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain items cannot be returned, like sale items, perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), hazardous materials, flammable liquids, and/or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.