*** Billing and shipping address must match when checking out or orders WILL be canceled.
** Due to high demand we are looking at 4-8 weeks to ship your kit once it is placed.
DOC Race is in the process of developing a true bolt on turbo kit which will be available to purchase early 2020. We are using Borg Warner EFR which has been proven in the industry to be one of the best performing and reliable turbos. With this kit you will be able to install and fire up the engine without any additional hardware such as a boost controller or tuner. Although we highly recommend having your car tuned after installation you can start the car and drive off even with a stock tune. This turbo kit will run 100% off of your stock DME.
- Borg Warner EFR Turbo using internal wastegate exhaust housing
- Turbo uses titanium turbine wheel for fast response
- Turbo cooled by oil and coolant for reliability and longevity
- Utilizes OEM wastegate actuator (stock computer will control boost)
- Exhaust manifold made with 2" stainless thick walled runners
- 3" stainless downpipe connects to OEM exhaust
- Includes turbo blanket and heat wrap to protect your engine bay from heat
EFR Series Turbochargers
Clean-sheet concepts. Loaded with innovations. Engineered For Racing.
What kind of turbocharger would you build for your high-performance car? The engineers in BorgWarner’s Advanced Aftermarket Product group created a wish list of every notable design characteristic. They used materials that had never been combined into an aftermarket turbocharger. They delivered quick boost response, powerful performance and reliable durability.
The EFR (Engineered For Racing) turbochargers from BorgWarner offer an unprecedented combination of advanced technologies:
- Low-weight Gamma-Ti turbine wheels and shaft assemblies for quick boost response
- Patent-pending dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges for more thrust capacity, durability and turbine efficiency at low expansion ratios
- Stainless steel turbine housing for increased efficiency, improved durability and corrosion resistance
- Range of units supporting 225 to 1,000 horsepower per turbocharger
BorgWarner’s EFR turbochargers set new world standards in performance, convenient installation and high-tech features:
- Ultra low-mass Gamma-Ti turbine wheels
- Mixed-flow turbine blade design
- Dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges
- Aluminum bearing housing
- Stainless steel turbine housing
- Flexible orientation compressor cover
- Forged milled compressor wheels
- Integrated high-flow wastegate, boost control solenoid valve, speed sensor and compressor recirculation valve
- Simple orientation
We have a 20-day return policy, which means you have 20 days after receiving your item(s) to request a return. Please note we charge a 25% restocking fee on all returns. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same original/new condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at Sales@ColoradoN5X.com. Please inspect your order upon arrival, and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain items cannot be returned, like sale items, perishable goods, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), hazardous materials, flammable liquids, and/or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember, it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.